Meeting table “La Présentielle”
Meeting table designed and made in Brussels
A celebration of returning to see people in real life. A table to meet, greet or eat that will bring comfort and harmony to the office. Round forms of the table top and table base, ample space for comfort and movement of chairs and people, a simple shape showcasing the beauty of local wood. The design includes two sockets for electricity integrated into the table top. The office table “La Présentielle” combines the two pillars of our work: local bio-based materials with low environmental impact and outstanding qualitative design. The table can seat up to 8 people.
- table top: 240cm (length) x 107cm (width) x 3.5 cm (thickness)
- table base: 60cm (diameter) x 72.5cm (height)
- total height of table: 76cm
- Table top: solid beech wood, reinforced with steel inserts; small knots and colour variations of natural wood
- Table base: steel
- Table top finished with high-quality Rubio Monocoat oil
- Table base painted in off-white
Together with our friends from Rotor DC, we have curated a chair that perfectly matches design and spirit of the table. It’s the armchair ‘Crown’ by Chris Martin for Massproductions in off-white/grey fabric (finish: Villa Nova – Geneva Shingle – 2854/120). Available on-line through Rotor DC (limited stock).